New Improvements to your Online and Mobile Banking experience!
We are excited to announce enhancements to our Online and Mobile Banking menus. These changes will make it easier for you to navigate our online and mobile banking system. Our changes will go into effect on February 13, 2018.
Once you login to online banking on or after Feb. 13th, you’ll see the new menu above your Account summary information. The new navigation menu includes all of our existing online banking features and services, and simplifies your online and mobile banking experience. Below is an image of the new navigation menu. (Note: Business customers will have the Commercial menu tab).
- Pay & Transfer menu
- To transfer money, pay bills or deposit a check (Mobile App only)
- Account Services menu
- To view your eStatements, stop a check payment, order checks, enroll for Mobile Deposit or review your online activity
- My Settings menu
- To setup and review your account alerts, change your contact information, customize your account information, update your security preferences, or sign up for eStatements
- Contact Us menu
- To contact customer care, view secure messages or view our help information
- Branches menu
- To find a branch or ATM
- Open an Account menu
- To learn about other ANB products, open another account or view our deposit rates
For assistance or any questions, please contact our Customer Care Center at 866-433-0282, Monday through Friday 7 am to 6 pm MT or on Saturdays from 8 am to 12 pm MT.