Trust and Estate Services
Trust Services: for more information, please contact Tonya Kaye at 303-394-5111
Trust and Estate Services
We believe trust is earned, not inherited. At ANB Bank, our promise is to help build, manage and transition your wealth. Trust are documents customized to achieve your goals; whereby your hard earned financial success is preserved, managed and transferred per your unique wishes.
- Our pledge to YOU
Your needs define our role as your advisor: your goals are our priority.
It starts with a thorough understanding of your objectives and unique situation. We help you to navigate through financial obstacles to reach your long-term goals and objectives. We guide you in creating your legacy, provide for your loved ones and your community.
- Professional industry experts
Our trust and estate team has a broad range of expertise and experience dedicated to you.
Working directly with your trusted professionals, we can help create a plan customized for your unique needs and goals.
- Unmatched local service
No “1-800-GET-HELP” at ANB Bank!
We offer our clients sophisticated, locally managed trust services, and a level of customer service which is unmatched. Whether you are building your wealth and still planning for retirement or you are designing your legacy, we are here for you locally. Our meetings will be face-to-face and not cross-country.
Families often decide to place assets in a trust to achieve the following benefits:
- Trust assets pass outside of court-supervised probate
- Confidentiality of family dynamics and financial circumstances
- Ongoing oversight considering the unique ongoing needs of beneficiaries
- Creditor protection
- Tax planning
- Ongoing management of unique assets, such as vacation homes and mineral, oil and gas interests
- Uninterrupted asset management in the event of death, disability or incapacity
- Financial management assistance for those who are unable to manage their own finances
Types of Services
ANB Bank provides personal Trust, Estates and Investment Services, including fiduciary administration of:
- Revocable Trusts
- Irrevocable and Testamentary Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Estate Settlement/Probate Services
- Investment Management
- Managed and Self-Directed IRAs
- Conservatorship/Special Needs Trusts
- Planned Giving Administration, including Charitable Gift Annuities
- Asset Custody
- Life Insurance Planning
- Management of Special Assets
- Multi-generational wealth strategies
As a trust fiduciary, the trust professionals at ANB Bank can assist in administering your trust taking into consideration your unique goals, wishes, and concerns. Being held to the highest fiduciary standard, we have legal obligations to provide loyalty, objectivity, accountability, and expertise. We assume the following responsibilities:
- Accounting and Administration
- Asset titling
- Bill paying
- Investment management
- Custody and Safekeeping
- Collection of interest & dividends
- Corporate reorganizations
- Directed purchases and sales
- Safekeeping of assets
- Obligations to Beneficiaries
- Handling distributions
- Provide account reporting
- Exercise discretion if applicable
Part of your wealth transfer strategy may include supporting your community, during your lifetime and beyond. With proper planning, we can help your charitable gifting goals. Whether you:
- Create a trust that gives you an immediate tax deduction now while postponing your charitable gift until your death, or
- Create an immediate charitable gift and save the deduction for later, the choice is up to you.
Losing a loved one is a very stressful time for any family, and it is often difficult to nominate a family member as your personal representative. Consider naming ANB Bank, a corporate fiduciary, as your personal representative in your estate plan. We have specialized experience and expertise in settling estates and treating your heirs with respect, compassion, and impartiality. Some of the duties performed include:
- Carry out all terms of the estate plan
- Collect, inventory and safeguard estate assets
- Distribute property to heirs
- Pay final expenses and collect any debts owed to the deceased
- Complete required federal and state tax filings
- Calculate proper distribution shares to heirs
- Maintain detailed accountings
- Investigates and discharge any debts owed by the deceased
- Date of death valuations and appraisals
- Sell real property if required under the estate plan
- Interact with attorneys and courts, if necessary
Fiduciary Investment Management
ANB Financial Services knows that there are no “typical” clients. In a world where you can find the “typical” investment management and trust products anywhere, ANB does not use a cookie cutter approach. In everything we do – from customized solutions around each client’s unique needs and circumstances to pricing that says, “fair value” – we show that we understand and care.
Clients appreciate our professionalism, flexibility, and responsiveness, but we know the main reason they say with us, often for decades, is because of the way we make them feel. That extra mile is all about service. We are happy to provide these services to individuals and families, businesses, and charitable organizations.
Whether your objective is capital appreciation, income, growth or tax sensitivity, we will develop a solution that fits your needs. Your team includes a trust administrator, a portfolio manager, and your banker, who will collaborate with your attorney, CPA, and other advisors to ensure a holistic approach to managing your assets and trusts.
Our portfolio managers provide institutional quality investment research, design, and asset allocation providing the required due diligence, selection and ongoing monitoring of the investments offered. ANB Bank believes no client is a “model”, but instead will be treated as an individual.