An identity theft protection program for personal accounts.
Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the United States. The theft can happen from stealing your personal information to acquire a credit card, secure a home loan, authorize expensive medical procedures, and more. ANB Bank would like to help reduce your risk.
How we protect you:
ANB Bank is pleased to provide an identity theft protection benefit on all personal checking accounts for the primary account holder, absolutely FREE called IDSafeShield.
We have partnered with one of the nation's most trusted names in identity theft protection to provide recovery services for the primary account holder of all our personal checking accounts who fall victim to identity theft for ANY reason.
With your IDSafeShield coverage, if you are a primary account holder and become a victim of identity theft you will have a personal recovery advocate assigned to you who will do all the work on your behalf, based on a plan you approve. Your advocate will be there for you until ALL of the steps necessary to recover your good name are complete - no matter how long it takes!
IDSafeShield on all our personal checking accounts
- FREE for the primary account holder on all personal checking accounts.
- No registration necessary. You are automatically set up with your personal checking account.
- Your own Personal Recovery Advocate.
- Online or overnight delivery of a Fraud Recovery Package.
- Comprehensive Research and Recovery Plan.
- Complete documentation of all incidents of fraud.
- Advocate contacts all agencies, institutions, etc.
- Credit review from all three credit bureaus.
- Fraud Alerts issued to all credit agencies.
- Complete restoration - 100% pre-event status.
- Post-recovery follow-up for three full years.
IDSafeShield Enhanced on all our Ultimate Checking Accounts
- FREE for our Ultimate Checking primary account holders.
- All the benefits of IDSafeShield, plus
- An added Expense Reimbursement feature of up to $7,500!* This includes up to $500 per week in lost wages, for a maximum of four weeks!
Enroll today for the IDSafeShield PLUS Complete Coverage Plan, which protects you, your spouse or domestic partner, and all of your dependents up to age 25 for one low price.
Click here to learn more about IDSafeShieldPLUS
* Insurance underwritten by Chartis, Inc. Chartis, Inc. is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry's most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. Chartis is the marketing name for the worldwide property -casualty and general insurance operations of Chartis, Inc.
Terms and Conditions of the No Cost IDSafeShield Benefit:
- Services are provided to the named individual based on the Sponsor's Covered Group definition. Businesses are not eligible for this offer.
- The benefits have no cash-equivalent, are non-transferable, and non-cancelable (except in the event of termination of the Group Plan).
- Eligibility for recovery services is based on ID theft events that occur, are discovered and reported to the services provider on or after the effective date of the program and during the eligibility period.
- Group Members must first contact the Bank before being referred to Secure Identity Systems for services.
- Services are available only in the United States, and for persons temporarily or permanently residing outside the United States to the extent that U.S. laws apply.
- The services provider does not provide credit counseling or repair to credit which legitimately belongs to the Plan Member.
- The services provider reserves the right to refuse or terminate services if it is deemed that the Plan Member is committing fraud or illegal acts, making untrue statements, or failing to perform his/her portion of the recovery plan. The services provider will not refuse or terminate services solely on the complexity of the case.
- Identity Theft Services are provided by Secure Identity Systems.